Inglés

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT!.THIS IS A SPACE FOR INFORMATION AND CONTACT WITH THE STUDENTS AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ENGLISH.

24 February 2005

the next song!!!!
Hi!

After the debut with "Unchained Melody" we are on the way to become successful singers. Success means that we and our students can have fun singing in English, which can motivate them to use the language for other purposes too. So, here is a list of songs (lyrics and guitar chords). I'd like you to have a look and choose our next song. I'm impatient to know your choice!!!
Thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Rosemary said…

    Hi my friend!!! There are so many songs that I need a lot of time to think about it, if you have an idea tell me please!! See you later alligator!!

     
  • At 10:54 am, Blogger Óscar said…

    Hi friends! Could I sing with you? My choice is a great song: Imagine, by John Lennon!! Only three chords on the guitar... he he he

     
  • At 8:18 pm, Blogger Rosemary said…

    Hi OSCAR! "Wonderful World" by Sam Cooke.

     
  • At 8:26 pm, Blogger Rosemary said…

    How are you, Dani? Did you give so much blood that today you can´t move your body? I´ve got a song "Wonderful World!!" de Sam Cooke and Óscar has got "Imagine" by John LENNON, COME BACK TO SCHOOL TO SING A SONG, SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home